- Supports the functioning of the immunological system (it improves cell immunity)
- It has antioxidating properties, which help protect cells against reactive forms of oxygen
- Its ingredients and dosages are identical to those used in clinical trials
- One pack provides up to a month of supplements
- It applies a holistic mechanism in its action on the body of an athlete
Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) is commonly known as Indian ginseng, or winter cherry, and it is one of the most important herbs used in Ayurveda (a system of Indian medicine developed in ancient times). In traditional Hindu philosophy, it is treated as a rejuvenating agent, the so-called Rasayana. Ayurveda describes Rasayanas as compounds which counteract the effects of old age and disease.
Withania somnifera, originally known as an adaptogen, increases the resistance of the body to stress.
Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. This product should not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Keep out of reach of children under the age of 18. Store in the original package in a dry place, avoiding excessive heat, moisture and direct sunlight.