Maltodextrin is a glucose polymer made from starches. Although it is considered a complex carbohydrate, it actually has a high glycemic index which means it is quickly digested and broken down into glucose, providing a rapid release of energy.
- High GI carbohydrate – Fast-release energy source
- Used in sports to replenish muscle glycogen stores
- Excellent addition to post-workout shakes
- Recommended for physically active people
- Produced in a certified laboratory
- Quality and purity guaranteed
In the world of sports nutrition, maltodextrin is widely used by athletes to replenish their muscle glycogen stores after exercise, thus being a great addition to post-workout shakes.
Each serving of Okygen Sports Maltodextrin contains almost 40 grams of this easily absorbed carbohydrate to be promptly used by your body and support your post-workout recovery.
Mix 1 scoop (40 g) with 470 ml of cold water or any beverage you prefer.
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER:
1 scoop (40 g)
Per 1 serving
153,70 kcal = 643 kJ
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. This product should not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Keep out of reach of children. Store tightly in the original packaging in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight.