Gotu Kola, or Centella asiatica, is an important medicinal herb in Ayurvedic tradition as well as the Chiese medicak tradition.
- Medicinal herb used in Ayurveda
- 900 mg of active ingredient per daily serving
- Derived from high-quality Centella asiatica extract
- Widely used as a cognition-enhancing supplement
- Non-stimulant formula
- Produced in a certified laboratory
- Quality and purity guaranteed
Gotu Kola is mostly known for its potentially wound-healing and cognition-enhancing properties. People also use it to support blood circulation and improve memory. Despite the similarity in name, Gotu Kola is not related to kola nut, nor does it have any stimulant effect. Okygen Gotu Kola encapsulates the ancestral knowledge of tradicional medicine in a convenient daily serving providing 900 mg of high-quality Centella asiatica extract.