Glucomannan is a water-soluble fiber extract from the root of the Amorphophallus konjac plant, better known as konjac. It has been used for centuries in traditional Southeast Asian cooking as a thickening agent. However, recently it has attracted worldwide interest for its unique properties.
- Okygen Glucomannan Highlights:
- Derived from high-quality konjac plant extract
- Contributes to weight loss in the context of an energy-restricted diet
- Plays a role in the maintenance of normal cholesterol levels
- Indicated for calorie controlled diets
- Perfect daily portion for efficient results
As a food supplement, glucomannan can contribute to weight loss and management as shown in scientific research. The soluble fiber forms a viscous mass in the stomach when hydrated, taking up space, delaying gastric emptying and inducing satiety. For that reason, in combination with an energy-restricted diet and with a daily intake of 3 grams, glucomannan is known as an effective ally to lose weight.
Take 2 capsules 3 times a day with 1-2 glasses of water, before meals and in the context of an energy-restricted diet.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose, except when instructed by a health professional. This product is not intended to replace a varied and balanced nutrition. Keep in the original packaging in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.