MyVegies Organic Virgin Coconut Oil is a fantastic product. Cold pressed, with no additives or preservatives, it gives you all the amazing benefits of organically grown coconuts.
- Cold Pressed Virgin Coconut Oil
- Sourced from organic cultivation
- Unique fat content, rich in MCTs
- Non-genetically modified ingredients
- No additives or preservatives
- Perfect for healthy cooking (heat-resistant oil)
- Suitable for vegan, kosher and halal diets
- Packed using recyclable materials
- It has not been hydrogenated, bleached, refined or deodorized
- cold-press production method provides a 100% virgin coconut oil
While most saturated fats are long-chain fatty acids, coconut oil contains medium-chain fatty acids, also known as Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCTs). This means the fats in coconut oil are metabolized much more efficiently, going from the digestive tract straight to the liver, where they can immediately be used as an energy source instead of being stored as body fat.
Coconut oil is ideal as a high-heat cooking oil being a healthy substitute for palm oil and butter when baking, roasting or frying. Also, it is an excellent way to add quality calories into your diet and to enhance the flavor of your favorite foods. Furthermore, worldwide it has been used in cosmetics and as a natural alternative to help repair damaged hair and to protect the skin from free radicals, thanks to its extremely nourishing and exfoliating qualities.
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER:
Per 1 serving
900 kcal = 3766 kJ
Organic Virgin coconut oil (100%).
Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. This product should not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Keep out of reach of children. Store in the original package in a dry place, avoiding excessive heat, moisture and direct sunlight.